- Media must complete registration a minimum of 24 hours prior to site arrival.
- Only equipment listed on the registration form is permitted on site.
- Access to the site is by foot. No vehicle access is permitted.
- Photography or videography will only be permitted in certain areas of the site as described by the CNL host.
- CNL reserves the right to interrupt or restrict filming or photography at any point.
- CNL reserves the right to review footage or photos taken while on the CNL property.
Please carefully review the questions below and submit a registration form for every member of your party.
Entry to the CNL Chalk River or Whiteshell Laboratories sites is conditional upon consent to being searched by a member of CNL’s Security team for prohibited items and nuclear material or technologies.
Registering for this visit provides irrevocable consent for CNL to conduct personal security screening assessments.